Lady D is finished!

And she's modeled by my wonderful husband. He offered to model her. How cool is that?
I finished her a couple of days ago, but haven't had the chance to blog about her or photograph her. I was telling my hubby this morning about it, and he came up with the idea of photographing him wearing her. Works for me!
This was his favorite shot of the bunch. He's got beautiful eyes, hasn't he?
It was a total blast out there shooting these. We were being silly and funny and it was great.
As far as the scarf goes, I'm sure you want details, right?
Pattern: Danica, Knitty
Yarn: Patons SWS, Natural Earth - 4 skeins
Needles: Clover Bamboo, size 10 1/2 (6.5mm)
Started: September 19, 2006
Finished: October 15, 2006
Dimensions: 6" w x 87" l
And my favorite shot of the bunch. To all of you Grey's fans out there - doesn't he look a little like McDreamy in this shot? His hair's shorter, but the eyes and the smile?
Well, I think so.
Thanks again, baby, for modeling my scarf for me.

2 comments:
Danica turned out lovely! Wow AJ, It's beautiful! I should probably not say a word about your husband, but OMG! LOL! He's like model beautiful - hubba, hubba!
I was so struck by your Lady D that I started my own in Patons SWS in Natural Geraneum. The color changes are more subtle than in Natural Earth, but it makes for such a lovely effect when used in this pattern. This is my first entrelac, too! Thank you so much for the motivation.
And yes, your hubby IS gorgeous!
Post a Comment