Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Behold!













Clapotis is done!!

I finished it yesterday afternoon. Next will be pinning it to shape, then spritzing. That should be an adventure!

Details:

Pattern: Clapotis, Kate Gilbert
Yarn: Misti Alpaca
Needles: Clover Bamboo US9 (5.5mm), 16" circular
Started: December 17, 2006
Finished: January 23, 2007

Another view:













You just wait till I block it. *wink* I promise a better picture then.

And!! Get ready -- I had not one but TWO finished objects yesterday! How productive am I?













This originally started off as a hat for me, but it came out a little small. I'm going to send it to my niece, who has almost grown out of the one I made for her back in November.

Details:

Pattern: Braided Hat Pattern, Anise
Yarn: Classic Elite Princess, Cream (2 strands)
Needles: Clover Bamboo US10 (6mm), 16" circular
Started: November 10, 2006
Finished: January 23, 2007

I love cables! And these braided cables are so fun to do.













I bought Scarf Style yesterday. There are tons of beautiful scarves in there that I can't wait to make. Yet what did I buy yarn for and cast on last night? A mini Lady Eleanor.

I know, I know. I just can't seem to get the Entrelac Monkey to leave me alone yet.

No comments: