A Sneak Peek at Clapotis

Our sources sat down with an exclusive interview with Clapotis in the making.
TLOM: So, Clappy, may we call you Clappy?
C: Sure.
TLOM: Great. So, Clappy, how long have you been in the making?
C: Well, officially I guess about 3 weeks. At first I was being put together pretty quickly but I've had a nice vacation recently.
TLOM: How do you like the yarn choice?
C: It's great! It's really soft and the colors accent my beautiful shape perfectly.
TLOM: Wow, you're not shy at all, are you?
C: Good heavens, no. Have you seen how many of me there are out there?
TLOM: Ok, tell us more about you.
C: I'm about 2/3 of the way finished, I believe. My dropped stitches are looking lovely and I'm sure after knitting is complete I'll be soaked in a nice bath and then blocked. That's where my true beauty will come shining through.
TLOM: Are you having any trouble working with your team of yarn and needles?
C: Not a bit. They get along well. There were some issues at first with stitch markers. The ones we started off with were hard, arrogant, and completely horrid to work with. We fired them and found some new markers that promised to be soft and reliable. They're working out famously.
TLOM: Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Anything more you'd like to tell us?
C: No. I really have to go. There's a hat in the bag with me that's competing for my attention right now. I have to show how pretty I am so I can get some progress on me. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment