Thursday, January 25, 2007

Oh How I Block Thee, Let Me Count the Pins













Four-hundred and four pins, to be exact. Delicately and intricately distanced to perfectly shape my beautiful Clapotis.

My back is killing me.


Ahem.

Excuse my stuff. The only room that I can do this in where Maggie won't get to it is my closet. So there you have all my crap. How embarrassing. Hopefully my next blocking project won't take up more than 5 feet of floor space.

I went to JoAnn's a couple of days ago looking for a blocking board or something that would work for this process.

After wandering around the store not finding much of anything, I stumbled upon this Perfect Press by June Tailor. It folds up for easy storage (man I sound like an infomercial) and it was a great price. Success!

Oh, and it worked too. Unfortunately it was about 6" too short for Clappy, but I improvised (read: garbage bag with towels over it.)

Hey, whatever works, right?

I have yet to actually spritz it though. That's kind of hard to do without a spray bottle for said spritzing. More shopping.

---

On a sad note, I just want to say that my heart goes out to Brandy.

No comments: