A pattern I made up of single crochets and chain spaces. This was a Christmas present for my brother's friend and his wife who are expecting a baby in April. I used Bernat Softee Baby yarn in white.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is so lovely! I popped by your blog as a result of your Tumbling Blocks afghan, and decided to start at the beginning and read my way through. I fell in love with the pink blanket, but even more so with this one. If you ever decide to post the pattern for this, I'll certainly try to do it justice -- I'm so impressed!
Love it in the soft, off-white, by the way. This is a beautiful gift.
Thanks! I'm so flattered that you like this pattern! It's super easy. I'll sit down tomorrow and see if I can resurrect the pattern from the deep file cabinets in my brain!
2 comments:
This is so lovely! I popped by your blog as a result of your Tumbling Blocks afghan, and decided to start at the beginning and read my way through. I fell in love with the pink blanket, but even more so with this one. If you ever decide to post the pattern for this, I'll certainly try to do it justice -- I'm so impressed!
Love it in the soft, off-white, by the way. This is a beautiful gift.
Thanks! I'm so flattered that you like this pattern! It's super easy. I'll sit down tomorrow and see if I can resurrect the pattern from the deep file cabinets in my brain!
Post a Comment