Friday, May 05, 2006

Blossoms in IR


The cherry tree outside has started to bloom! These blossoms are a dark pink in color, but through one of my favorite types of photography (Infrared {IR}) they look white. Since so much outside is finally getting foliage, I'll definitely be doing more IR photos. :)

An update on my flag: I'm slowly making way on these stars. A number of factors keep me from doing more than 2 or 3 in one sitting: it gets boring, my knees hurt, it gets boring, my back starts screaming, it gets boring, there's some new posts to read on CAL Pals, oh, did I mention it gets boring? ;) I'll be out of town for the weekend, so I'll have a nice break from it and will hopefully be able to come back on Monday to look at it with fresh eyes.

Right. ;) We'll see. I *would* like to have it done by the beginning of June. I fear if it goes longer than that, it might become a UFO. *gasp*

No comments: