Dear Hair
Note that I'd like to take a meeting with you at some point to discuss the status of your ... er, madness.
I'm not sure anymore exactly what look you're going for, but clearly I'm not able to style it.
Please get back to me ASAP on this matter or I will be forced to cut you.
Thanks.

4 comments:
Having the same feeling myself. Spent the last so many years growing it out and now it just lays there. I feel like I want it cut. The alternative is to carry a fan at all times. Everyone's hair looks great with a little breeze. :)
LOL Kat, I swear you read my mind!
That's EXACTLY what I've been doing. Last year on Halloween I had it cut to a short bob above the chin. And then this last year I've been growing it out. Why? Hell, I don't know. But it now just lays just at and below my shoulders. I have fine hair, but lots and lots of it with absolutely no natural volume. So when it lays there, it just lays flat, boring and dull.
I'm completely lost as to what to do with it! :oÞ
Ok, you must be my twin. Fine hair, no natural volume. We either need to support each other to not cut it or to cut it. But if we decided to cut...you go first. :)
Hee hee. Ok... my choice to go first?
Er, um...
I'll get back to you on that one.
Sad thing? I have two wonderful coupons for a nice salon. They've been sitting in my purse for three weeks.
Have I gone in and used them? No. See the dilemma you're approaching by making me choose first? ;)
Post a Comment