Saturday, February 27, 2010

2010 Ravelympics Catriona


I finished!! It turned out perfectly, I'm so happy with it.

Pattern: Catriona (Ravelry link)
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Rialto DK
Needles, US 2, 3, 4, 5 Addi Turbos, various lengths
Started: Feb 14, 2010 (2 day late start due to change of yarn)
Finished: Feb 26, 2010
Team: Team Knitter's Palette

I love it!

It was so fun knitting while watching the Olympics and to also see all of the many beautiful things that others were making. What a fun event to be involved in!

I finished with two days to spare. Yay!

Can't wait to wear it!


PS - Here's a picture of my "assistant" who was by my side during the knitting and photographing of this vest: my Golden Retriever, Jackson. He's 13 months old now and SUCH a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Monique said...

I agree with you. It turned out perfectly and I absolutely love that color!

Sweetaimee81 said...

turned out beautiful. And jackson is such a little cutie. :)

Anonymous said...

Jackson is beautiful!!