Happy Independence, America!

Happy (early) 4th of July!!
We went downtown tonight to see the fireworks but were unfortunately in a horrible spot and I forgot my tripod.
So instead of showing you the really sh*tty photos I took of the fireworks tonight, I'd like to share some of my favorites that I took a few years ago in Illinois.
These were taken in 2003 just a month and a half before Joel and I got married. We were in Rockford visiting family and friends for the 4th and saw quite a fantastic display of fireworks that night.
And of course, the grand finale.
We're going to go to some more fireworks tomorrow night in a small town just north of here. Hopefully we'll be in a much better spot and I won't be stupid enough to forget my tripod. lol :oÞ

7 comments:
those are some nice pictures. really captures the colors!
Thank you, me!
I love how you take pictures. Ok up for giving lessons....LOL Have a good 4th AJ!!
Thanks, Brandy!! Lessons anytime!
Thank you and a very Happy 4th to you, too, Sue!!
Love the pics! Have a safe and Happy 4th!
Thanks, Theresa, same to you!
Post a Comment