A Year in Yarn, Part 1
While perusing around Blogland, I've seen many posts in the last few days that showcase the aggregate collection of objects made. Fantastic idea.
I'll focus on the knitted goodness in this post... it will take me a while longer to organize the mass quantities of photos from my crocheted goodies from earlier this year.
My first finished object that really counted was a felted purse. That started a fascination (read: slight obsession) and soon there were more of them to carry!

Then came the socks. Socks were new, fun, and oh so heavenly to wear. Although, Second Sock Syndrome really sucks.

There are more that are on the needles, but they're not done yet.
Moving on to scarves, I did two similar but different scarves. Danica and Lady Eleanor. Love love both of them.

And what's a scarf without a hat? Plus one for my niece.

Finally, to close out my year of completed knitted projects, we've got my first knitted stuffie: Santa.

As for projects planned for 2007 knitting, too many to list! I want to continue on with new and challenging projects and maybe sometime I'll cast on for the requisite sweater!
Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment