Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Addiction













(in the style of Bridget Jones's Diary)
2:25 pm. I need help. I'm addicted to Oceangram. Surely it's not normal to have a flash animation bring your emotions to sky high or down low?

But it IS addicting. I've sent oodles of messages and received oodles in return. Some are side splitting funny, some are lame, some are inspirational, and some are just ... well, you know.

I discovered this last week sometime and I've wasted away many hours of my days since. I've come to the realization that I simply must stop. I have to walk away.

2:28 pm. I wonder if I've got another message? Can't hurt to have just a little peek, right?

2:29 pm. No. Must have self control.

2:30 pm. Oh sod it. I'm going to have a look.

2:31 pm. Hurrah! I've got a message!

2:33 pm. Sent.

5 comments:

aj said...

It IS fun!

Anonymous said...

Tooo funny!! I love it too, but I havent sat here waiting yet!! LOL

aj said...

Lucky! I've just left it running in a background tab on Firefox and gone back to check every now and then.

Barb said...

TY for the link it IS fun :)

aj said...

Isn't it? I haven't been there in a few days. Had to stop. ;)