Doing a Little Redecorating
There's a new look to my blog! I've been doing a little work on getting things more the way *I* want them to be. A lot of the credit can go to Tara over at Tara's Doodles. She's got a great tutorial on how to change the spacers between posts. From there I figured out how to FINALLY change the title area of my blog so I could put in an image of my own.
The one I've got up there right now has some little pictures I got off the internet. I set up and shot something of my own this morning, but I didn't quite like it for a title pic. I expect I'll keep trying until I get something I love. For now, this will work. :)

3 comments:
Thanks, girl!!
Thank you so much, Tara! I appreciate all the help you gave through your tutorial!
Thank you, Sue!!
Post a Comment