Tagged by Sue!!

I've been tagged! I haven't done a meme in a while so it's a welcome change!
Finish these 5 sentences:
1. The one household chore I don’t mind doing is - cleaning the living room/rearranging furniture.
2. The last person that made a surprise visit to my home was - goodness I don't know. No one ever makes a surprise visit here. We're so far out in the country that when we have visitors, they call first to make sure we're home.
3. I cannot comprehend - people who insist on putting someone else down to try and make themselves feel better. What a downer!
4. At this moment I wish - I was out on a cozy dinner-and-a-movie-date with my husband.
5. The last serious discussion I had was with - my husband on some changes that might be happening in our lives.
I'm going to tag:
Brandy!
Of course, if you'd like to join in and do this one, go for it!

4 comments:
I will do this one later tonite.. Lucy tagged me yesterday and I havent done it yet...LOL
Hee hee, well you best get crackin!
Thanks, Sue! I hope he would!
Thanks, Tabby! It's one I shot a couple of years ago but figured it worked pretty well here!
I'm hoping to be able to spill all soon!!
Post a Comment