Third Time's A Charm?

Man, I hope so.
This is the third lace project I've started in the last month. The first was out of superwash variegated that hindered the lace pattern more than anything. The second was from the same yarn in the photo above, but I just didn't like the pattern.
And then I saw this. It's from Interweave Knits 2003 Summer (?) issue. It's absolutely exquisite.
But I didn't know how to get hold of the pattern. Then I looked closer at the picture. Hmm... that looks an awful lot like Entrelac. Hey, I can do that!
After deciding that Branching Out from Knitty would be perfect as the lace part, I did a little calculating and cast on.
So, yet another Entrelac project. Will there never be an end to that for me? Honestly, I hope not. I really enjoy it.
And if I'm going to do lace, it might as well be lace I'll really enjoy knitting.

No comments:
Post a Comment